The traditional commission, which provides the strong revenue stream from the casino’s income. All the negative balances are not transferred to the next accounting period. The RevShare program is available to all the partners and doesn’t require any activation. This is the best long term solution as it guarantees regular income during the whole lifetime value of the invited players. The interest rate in RevShare is dynamic and depends only on the amount of new players invited by a Partner. Accounting period for RevShare commissions is 1 full month.
|0 – 15 FTDs||25%|
|16 – 30 FTDs||30%|
|31 – 50 FTDs||35%|
|51 – 99 FTDs||40%|
|100 – ∞ FTDs||45%|
NGR = [Bets — Wins — (Issued Bonuses-Cancelled Bonuses) — (Positive Corrections — Negative Corrections)] — [Bets-Wins-(Issued Bonuses-Cancelled Bonuses) — (Positive Corrections — Negative Corrections)] * Admin Fee%
- NGR — Net Gaming Revenue (you can see it in statistics of the affiliate program)
- Admin fee — royalty of providers and percent taken by payment systems. Admin fee is 25%-35%
- Partner RevShare% — your RevShare %
As an example:
(100 EUR — 25%)*40% = 30 EUR. or 30%.
For more comfortable calculation of an effective RevShare you can use effective RevShare Calculator.
You can also calculate your revenue with this, more simple formula:
Partner Income = NGR*Partner RevShare%
- NGR — Net Gaming Revenue (you can see it in statistics of the affiliate program). Admin fee is already calculater for NGR.
- Partner RevShare% — your RevSahre %
- The interest rate in RevShare commission is based on the results of the last closed accounting period. New depositors – is the amount of new invited players, who made a deposit (or deposits) in the last closed accounting period.